Friday, January 28, 2011

Today, I Will.

Today, I will let my daughter try something new.


Today, I will make her feel special.



Today, I will let her be a big girl. I will embrace the fact that she continues to grow bigger and bigger each day. I will accept the fact that there is nothing I can do to change this.



Today, I will be reminded of the very first time I saw her face. I will remember all of the things I love about her.



Today, I will look into her beautiful eyes. I will feel God's presence.




Today, I will make the time to have a picnic with my little princess.


Today, I will let go. I will stop worrying about the little things....things I cannot control.....things I cannot change. I will accept my flaws. I will feel comfortable in my own skin. Today, I will.



Today, I will be there when my child discovers something new.


Today, I will run with her......


 and love every single minute of it.


Today, I will laugh with her. I will be reminded of how precious these moments are.


Today, I will teach her something new.....and she will teach me.



Today, I will take one look at my son and feel pure joy.



Today, I will love him more than I ever thought possible.


Today, I will thank God for his innocence.....his spirit.....his soul.


Today, I will have fun. I will play with my children. I will live in the moment.



Today, I will remember, was not a guarantee....it was a GIFT. Today, God will find so many ways to speak to me....I will listen. Today, I will.

1 comments:

Shelly Perkins said...

You and your family are precious!! Praise God through Whom ALL blessings flow!!!