Well, this past week was a bit unexpected. Just when we were preparing to get back into the swing of things after our Christmas break, Allie ended up getting sick. She woke up late Sunday night with a fever and was really pitiful. Brian had been sick during our Christmas vacation (which pretty much happens every year, by the way) and she ended up getting the same thing and a terrible ear infection, too! Needless to say we were home ALL week and I thought I would go a little crazy with cabin fever! Despite that, we were able to knock a couple of things off of our 2011 to-do list. YAY! I had picked out a fun green color to paint the playroom and Brian painstakingly painted it while he was sick.....he even had to paint over brick, I might add! Wow- what a great hubby I have! Sooooo- the color is a wee bit brighter on the walls than it looked on the paint sample, but I am actually starting to like it.....which is really a good thing considering it will NOT be getting re-painted any time soon! Once the paint was on the walls, we added some new storage in the playroom to help keep the toys somewhat organized.....love that! When the playroom was finished Allie and I spent the rest of the week at home snuggling on the couch, watching movies, polishing our nails, and lots and lots of reading. I am so glad she is slowly starting to feel better.....I hate seeing my little girl so sick! Oh- and just when we thought we were done with all this sickness in our house.....Mason got it, too! Here we go again! :(







0 comments:
Post a Comment