Pretty much anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to shop.....especially when it comes to buying cute clothes for my kids! So in an attempt to be more frugal and still be able dress my kids in adorable clothes, I decided to spend my $175 in Gymboree Gymbucks a little differently this time around. I only bought clothes that were on sale (with the exception of a Valentine's Day shirt for each of the kids) and I bought everything a size up so that it can be worn next fall/winter....no regular-priced spring clothing this time, although I have to admit- it was REALLY hard not to put some of those cute things in my cart! I ended up with 30 items and my total was $176.19 before tax and $5 for shipping, plus I "earned" another coupon for 30% off that can only be used on regular priced clothing in February (yay for spring clothes!). I was really excited when I pulled into our driveway this afternoon and saw a HUGE box sitting on our front porch....the kids were super-excited too, but for a very different reason! :)
Allie racked up for next year....little girls are so much easier to buy for!
Mason ended up with some shirts, a puffer vest, fleece jacket, and hat for next year....not too shabby!
Can't wait to see the new lines.....already working on my budget, so I don't overspend!
This would be the reason that the kids were so happy to see a BIG box.....they make the best "houses"!! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment