Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Boys' Big Day

Sunday was quite the busy day for us...not only was it Brian's birthday (the big 3-9), but it was also Mason's basketball awards banquet at church....


Someone was VERY excited to get his 2nd basketball trophy. I remember being about Mason's age and thinking that a trophy was the best thing ever....I love that he's at this stage now!



Getting his trophy from Coach Larry. Look at that sweet smile....definitely a Proud Mommy moment!!


"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to pose for my photo op!"

This picture makes me laugh. He was about to walk back to his seat and then remembered that he was supposed to stop and pose for a picture. (Yes, the quality of this pic is really terrible, but I still love it!)




After much-needed Sunday afternoon naps, the kids and I surprised Brian with a birthday dinner at Tsunami. The sunset was absolutely beautiful and we tried to get a few pictures in the parking lot before the sun set completely....we were only mildly successful.....






Brian and the kids LOVE to eat at Japanese/Sushi places. Allie loves to (attempt to) eat all of her food with chopsticks....let's just say this can get pretty messy!

 

"YAY! I got three grains of rice this time!!!"


And now for the moment we've been waiting for....the arrival of the sushi!! (and just for the record this HUGE plate of sushi was shared by Brian, Mason, my sister, and me.)




 
Mason can seriously down a LOT of sushi....just like his daddy!! :)
  




Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for! Here's to many, many more!!! :)

0 comments: