Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BIG Story

The kids both had parts in the Christmas program at church.....The BIG Story! Mason was a wiseman and he did a great job! He took his part very seriously....it was too cute! Allie was one of the sheep.....we dressed her as the black sheep because we felt she could play that part well and boy did she!! It was pretty hilarious and I look forward to embarrassing her with the video many years from now!! :) Everyone did such a great job....I know there were lots of proud moms and dads!




The shepherds and their sheep


Ah, yes, our little black sheep.....priceless!


Mason's line was: "Pardon me, could you verify the location of a twinkling celestial body, exclusively visible when the earth's rotation causes a reduction in the illumination of the atmosphere?" (He's a WISE man, get it?) Seriously, I can't believe he was able to say all that....and he did it perfectly, too!





The wisemen.

0 comments: